Mental Health Resources
Thank you so much for dropping by this page, friend! Below you will find free links to mental health resources through NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness). Please click on the links for more information.
This page also contains more letter writing tips and prompts for writing letters and cards to friends struggling with mental health or just going through a hard time.
Here is a direct link to the NAMI HelpLine: Access the HelpLine
Letter Writing Tips & Helpful Prompts
A card is an unobtrusive way to show support even when your recipient isn't up for visitors. Don't let the stigma surrounding mental illness silence your voice. Let them know you're there.
- Be good to yourself. And let others be good to you, too.
- What you're feeling is valid. Your feelings are valid.
- No wise words or advice from me. Just love and hope for you to feel better soon.
- I love you no matter what.
- Hard time are never fun. Just remember that all is temporary, and the future is full of moments for us to decide what we want to be.
- For the times that you can't see the light in you, know that I have a record of all the things that make you an incredible person.
10% of all proceeds in May (National Mental Health Awareness Month) will be donated to NAMI. 10% of all proceeds of the Mental Health Awareness collections will also be donated on a monthly basis following May.
If you would like to donate to NAMI, or have more questions about resources, click here: NAMI Donation